These are the areas of practice at the law office of Timothy Demotte:
- Family law: I handle divorce, child custody and visitation, child support, guardianship and other issues.
- Criminal defense: I defend against every crime from minor infractions to major felonies, and have handled over 1,000 criminal cases over the past 13 years.
- Personal injury: If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident or at someone else’s place of business, call me to discuss your case.
- Civil litigation: I work to resolve all kinds of disputes between individuals and businesses.
- Small claims: Even small cases can be important enough to need help from a skilled attorney.
- Collections: If you have a customer who refuses to pay for your goods or services, I can help.
- Expungements: Indiana now allows you to remove many felony and misdemeanor convictions from your record.